Jewels of the Crimson Moor
- You are a criminal who fled their homeland to escape the law, but they seem to find you anyway.
- Because of what you have done your family, friends, neighbors, loved ones, and even your dog have come to hate you.
- Your family (and now you) has inherited a curse.
- You see things that aren't really there.
- Someone is always hunting you and one day they will find you.
- For some reason, a former lover or spouse seeks to either claim you back or get revenge.
- You cannot remember anything about yourself, your past, or your family.
- You grew up in a forest or some other natural surrounding, but haven't lost all contact with civilization.
- You have a little brother or sister following you around, he/she is sometime annoying but you love him/her.
- You are well known for your outlawish past (or present). You may also just look like an outlaw.